Re: [IPk] Carb Counting - Drinks

>John mentioned that he enjoyed the odd whisky. Can I recommend 15yo
>Glenfarclas as Scotland's finest Single Malt Whisky - one of only two family
>owned Distilleries left in Scotland and the family have  a history of
>diabetes as well, I being part of that history/family.

You certainly can recommend it, Ian! Where can I obtain some - and quickly?
Some dear friends came round last night, and we nearly finished my
Lagavulin. I awoke this morning with a clear head and a bg of 4.9 :-) I'm
currently in Bayreuth in southern Germany, and don't plan to be in Britain
until November...

mailto:email @ redacted