RE: [IPk] carb counting

Dear me, I seem to be offending people today, is it something in the
weather???
Di , I didn't say you couldn't read labels correctly, I am simply
pointing out that there are many things that make a carb content of a
food, whether it be you or the manufacturers incorrectly
mis-interpreting what it should be (not saying you necessarily are...).
There are many factors all pumpers need to remember about label reading,
I was simply pointing out some of the things...

If there are foods you are unsure about (without labels), let me know
directly, I can get the calculations for you... jules :)
Julette Kentish
Diabetes Research Dietitian
Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Castle Lane East - Bournemouth DORSET BH7 7DW
ph: 01202 704929
email @ redacted