[IPk] Fwd: Non-member submission from ["Tim Attwooll" <email @ redacted>]

approve: approved.3umper
>From email @ redacted  Fri Aug 18 07:40:44 2000
From: "Tim Attwooll" <email @ redacted>
To: "UK Pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Advice on applying for UK pump funding
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:43:43 +0100

I've been told John Davis of Bournemouth will be able to help me.
I want to apply to my local Primary Care Group for funding pump therapy.
I have been on a pump since March this year on a clinical trial and
definitely want
to continue on a pump when my involvement in the trial ends at the beginning
of November.
For those of you who have succeeded in getting funding in the UK, how did
you go about it?
I'm happy for John Davis or others with useful advice to email me direct at
email @ redacted
Thanking you in anticipation of your help,

Tim Attwooll