[IPk] Amazon.co.uk

John writes

>>PS I'd better declare a commercial interest: if you click through to the
Amazon website from the Insulin Pumpers UK website, then Amazon will pay
Insulin Pumpers a small commission on anything you buy, and this money
helps cover the costs of running this discussion group :-)<<

I wish I had known this as I use Amazon and could have helped a little. Did
I miss the advertising? Keep us aware of things like this. Maybe you should
approach other online shopping sites as it seems a good way to raise funds?

As a by the by, I have just spent two weeks in Menorca where I ate like a
horse, morning, noon and night. Bloods good and when I came home I'd put on
5 pounds (sorely needed). Within two days I am back to my usual (almost said
normal) weight. It's almost as if my metabolism changed with the change in
climate. To hell with funding for pumps, can I get NHS funding for a
permanent move to a Mediterranean climate?