RE: [IPk] Challenge -- needs to be met!

> If you make a contribution - how can we be sure it will benefit
> pumpers in the UK who are just starting?

All contributions are pooled to pay the ongoing operating expenses of
IP. All forum members benefit in the same manner without regard to
where the live. There are members from all over the world.

US, UK, Canada, Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, Israel, Germany,
Belgium, Norway, France, Austria, South Africa, Sweden, the Middle
East, South Pacific, and more.......