[IPk] Challenge -- needs to be met!

Insulin Pumpers has received a challenge gift of $100.00 and we need
to raise matching funds in order to accept the contribution.

If you've been thinking about sending a donation but just haven't
gotten around to it, now it the time!

Just click the DONATE button on the home page or go to:

to make a single or recurring contribution via the on-line secure
server. To make a challange gift visit:

If you'd prefer to send your contribution by snail mail, the address

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

For European donors, give to the CAF (Charity Aid Foundation) in the
name of Insulin Pumpers.

Excluding Challenges, so far the total for August is $262.00,
Thank You fellow Pumpers! Visit the THANK YOU page to see how we're
doing at:

Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director