[IPk] please read

Friends, pumpers, and parents of pumpers. Insulin Pumpers starts it's
back-to-school funding drive somewhat behind our goal of raising the
target of $2000 a month. During the last 4 months the goal has only
been met once. On-line donations for May, June, July and August were

  Aug   $40
  Jul   $350
  Jun   $2282
  May   $435

Hopefully we can improve on this with the current fund raising drive.

If you would like to track our fund raising progress, see the
success chart at the bottom of the Thank You page at:

I would like to thank the over 300 forum members that have made gifts
totalling over $16000 to help support Insulin Pumpers over the past
year. For the balance of our almost 2600 forum members, I ask that
you please consider a donation to help support Insulin Pumpers. Since
just a year ago, the numbers of IP members has more than doubled. The
cost and complexity of providing and administering Insulin Pumpers
has gone up as well.

If you feel you have benefited from being a member of Insulin
Pumpers, please help with financial support by making a
contribution. Whether your gift is large or small does not matter,
every little bit helps. If everyone gave just a dollar a month, our
on-line fund raising goal of $2000 per month could be easily met.

There are 3 ways you can give to Insulin Pumpers.
1) A simple donation of a fixed amount
2) A small recurring monthly gift that is automatically charged to
    your credit card.
3) A CHALLENGE gift that doubles the value of your contribution, you
    challenge the other forum members to contribute enough to match
    the value of your donation.

To make a simple or recurring donation, or to obtain Insulin Pumpers
mailing address and/or non-profit tax status (all gifts are tax
deductible), see the SECURE donation page at:

To make a CHALLENGE gift and double the value of your donation see
the SECURE challenge page at:

For those of you in the UK and Europe, you may make a charitable
contribution to CAF (Charity Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin

If you would prefer to send a contribution by mail, make a check
payable to Insulin Pumpers and send it to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

Thank You for your continuing support and
Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director