[IPk] thanks for all the advice Re:when am I going to start feeling confident

Thanks to everyone who has responded, all the advice has been gratefully received.  I have spoken to my diabetic team and pump suppliers and am feeling much more positive.  Hopefully with the right adjustments to my basal rates I will get back to normality!  It is wonderful to know that there is so much support from fellow pumpers.