Re: [IPk] When am I going to start feel confident?

>As John pointed out, you really need the help of your medical team if
>you are unsure what to do. Get one of the Pumping books too if you don't
>have one.

If you go to

you'll find a lot of useful books listed. Click on "buy from Amazon.co.uk"
and you can order the book there and then from Amazon, and it may be on
your doorstep within a couple of days.

The John Walsh book, Pumping Insulin, is reckoned by a lot of people to be
really useful. Simple friendly language. Gently talks you through all the
basic procedures and problems you may face.

One problem with having the book is that you can't then blame anyone else ;-)

PS I'd better declare a commercial interest: if you click through to the
Amazon website from the Insulin Pumpers UK website, then Amazon will pay
Insulin Pumpers a small commission on anything you buy, and this money
helps cover the costs of running this discussion group :-)

mailto:email @ redacted