Re: [IPk] re: sleeping with pump

I use the long set and put the pump under the pillow, toward the edge of
the pillow.  I think Di must have a very thin pillow, because I never feel
my pump!  But then, I do put it toward the edge.  It doesn't fall out of
the bed if I do this.  I also toss and turn and it doesn't seem to drag,
fall or pull, but I'm in one half of a smallish double bed.

I've never pulled a set out, in five months, and I think it would be very
difficult to do.  I use the silhouettes.  Sometimes I tape the line about
an inch or two up from the set.  This way, if I do snag the line, it
catches at the tape and doesn't pull on the set.  It's less likely to be
painful that way if I do snag it.  I use micropore tape for this.