RE: [IPk] Disetronic

claire
i am on the same pump,very happy with the results.my # have come down from
10 to 6.5.still
dont love it enough to enjoy sleeping with it but if that is all i have to
contend with i'll be pleased
forever more.pumping since may,2000 30 yrs diabetic.i agree everybody at
disetronic is always
there to assist me .thanks from me too disetronic.

a happier diabetic (sharon)