[IPk] Disetronic

I just wanted to say THANKYOU to everyone at Disetronic.  I have only been on a pump since the end of June, I am really pleased - OK it has its bad points but, mostly good - my control is better and its great to not have to eat and even better to eat what you want, when you want (maybe not a good thing!) I also find it easier to regain good control far more quickly than when on injections. After 28 years of diabetes and over 300,000 injections  to go 2/3 days without sticking a needle in is wonderful.  If anyone is considering using a pump - give it a go (and fight for funding, the money is there if you fight hard enough) you have nothing to loose and everyone at Disetronic- Estelle, John and Rita are really helpful, friendly and supportive (hope my cheques in the post!!).