Re: [IPk] painful infusion set

John wrote:  I think on balance, I'd rather have nerves than no nerves...

As a gentlemen with severe diabetic neuropathy once observed: happiness is
stubbing your toe, and saying "ouch!"

I wholeheartedly agree with that: I take great pleasure in feeling the
carpet under my feet because I know there's a chance I may not be able to
do so someday.

I don't know if I hit a nerve with my infusion set, but I definitely hit a
blood vessel.  When I removed the set last night, the cannula was clean,
but the blood came glub glub out of the insertion point.

On a brighter note, my current set is completely painless.  That's the way
I like it!

p.s.  thanks once again for all the advice