Re: [IPk] painful infusion set

>As Julette says, I bet you've hit a nerve somewhere. I usually take *any*
discomfort as a cue to change the set. If I don't, I can usually be sure of
trouble further down the line...

Yes, but you see, I'm getting very fed up with having to change sets!
Remarkable, isn't it:  I'm one of the priveleged few of type I diabetics
who have to 'inject' only every three to five days - and already I feel
it's too often!

But yes, I think I'll go through two infusion sets in one day - or else I
won't sleep well tonight.

Who put a nerve in that part of my belly anyway?