Re: [IPk] oops: perhaps I should reconsider

Still using the pen, I try and get one of our cats (particularly with
the good squirt from a new cartridge).

I've just realised: pumping will meant that Kiwi-kitten won't get to
play with a pen-top (outer bit) in the bath, first thing in the mornings
.... (and she only goes for fresh ones - so asking my pen-using friends
for their discards won't work).  There's one downside to pump use you
don't hear from many doctors!

Best wishes to all,

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>I do most of my changes and fills at work.  My desk is at a good height,
>it's relatively clean, and it's quite quiet and generally peaceful (we're
>all writers, don't you know).
>However, my pump notified me I had less insulin than I thought, and I
>decided to get the fill done before my 3pm meeting.  As I ejected the last
>nine units out of the reservoir before refilling it, and managed to get a
>co-worker in the back of the neck.  She sits about 12 feet away from me!
>Embarrasment!  Horror!  Awareness that I have been unhygenic and unaware of
>the safety of those around me!  Ack!  thankfully, people around here are
>good humoured and relaxed.
>I am self-chastised...

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)