Re: [IPk] funding

Has anyone thought of going anywhere in the EU that predominately uses pumps
and has proven and set criteria for doing so? I was listening to a topic on
Radio 4 at lunchtime yesterday about people who are going to Europe for
treatment for Cardiac By-pass and hip replacement surgery as there is a
shorter waiting list and better care.Some patients are funded by the health
authority before they go and others clain it back afterwards.Why should we
have to plead and sometimes humiliate in order to procure ourselves for a
superior insulin delivery system that must work judging by all the excellent
HBa1s that are reported. It was just an idea but maybe some could try in
desparation as a protest. Carmel.