[IPk] Re: Type of Pump

Dear Susan
Which type of pump do you use? The back-up sounds
wonderful .The company I
am in touch with are not keen to start the pump
without medical approval.
The funny thing is I had a pump before and just got on
wth it !!!! Carmel

Dear Carmel

I'm using the Disetronic pump. It wasn't easy to
decide between the two types as they are essentially
quite similar. I went for Disetronic as there is a
patient at my clinic who has been using one for many
years and is very happy with it. Also, you get two
pumps so if one breaks down you don't have to wait 24
hours to get a replacement. I think that's what sold
it for me.
I certainly had to get medical approval before getting
the pump but all of my back up so far has been from
the company and as I said before it has been

Do You Yahoo!?