Re: [IPk] Re: Any guesses ?

Indian food gets me every time. Perfect Bgs a couple of hours
later. Then wham, they shoot up.
And living in Rusholme, the curry centre of Manchester, I have lots of
experience!
I figure it's the hidden fat (even if you pick something that doesn't
look like it has much).

I now use a square wave bolus (or rather I simulate it with an
increased temp basal rate) for about 4 hours rather than any bolus
with the meal (as usually I don't eat much rice with it anyway).

Di