Re: [IPk] Canada

Hi Eleanor
I spent a year working in France some time ago and I managed to take
enough stuff out to last for a year, since I didn't return to the UK
in that time. My GP refuses to let me have more
than a month's supply at a time. However, I managed to get round this
by stockpiling over a few months beforehand. I then went to my dad's
GP, registered as a temporary resident while staying at my dad's for a
few days, and got him to prescribe me 6 months' worth of supplies! He
also said if I ran out he would issue another prescription to my dad
who could post it out to me. However, I guess you haven't got time to
do much stockpiling now! I would imagine getting your pump supplies
from Canada would be easier (since you have to pay for them whatever).