Re: [IPk] Re: Any guesses ?

> > Does this occur regularly as the infusion site gets older? Say at the
> > end of the second day or third day??
> Yes it does, near the end of the second day and it is a real pain as
> I don't like changing sets at night and then having to wait to see
> if everything is ok.
What kind of insulin? John's post was to the point.

> While I am at it, does anybody have problems
> with bgs following an Indian meal ?
Yep, Lily's used to go up as well, but practice makes perfect. Keep a
record and adjust your boluses accordingly. It's in the sauce!! They
use both highly refined rice and wheat flours in a lot of the food
including sauces mucho carbs! Double whammy because of the high
glycemic index although the fat content tends to smooth out the bg