[IPk] Re: Any guesses ?

Dear all,
I am finding that lately my Rapids only last slightly longer than a day.
By the evening of the second day my bgs shoot up for no apparent reason
but come down as soon as I change the set. There doesn't appear to be
any visible reason for this and I am not getting any error alarms on the
pump so what is going on here. It is a bit expensive and irritating to
have to change infusion sets every day so I hope someone has some advice
or suchlike to offer.