[IPk] Where have all the young girls gone ?

John ,
The JDF may be a good place to start .
They are very active in the USA and other parts of Europe and raise money
towards finding a cure but also donate to poor families .

They should be able to link you to overseas charities .

Please let me know if you pursue this idea furthur , I'd be interested in
helping .

On a brighter note , if you and Pete decide to go for the IDEA 2000 or
another climb we would be delighted to sponsor your efforts .

Best wishes