[IPk] An Inspiring Climb

I found this site http://www.idea2000.org/Introduction/introduction.htm the other day. It is about a group of people with diabetes  who are climbing a mountain in South America to raise money to help find a cure.  I find it to be an excellent example of what we can acheive.
I've been indoor climbing for the past year.  I am planning to go to Spain in November to do an outdoor course.  If any of you are interested in getting together to climb for the day, please let me know.   It's a great stress reliever!