Re: [IPk] Re: Pumps

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>Response  to Sue Packer
>Sue , A few years ago  the Peter Bishop Metabolic Ward at Guy's Hospital
>supported pump patients . I joined the programme there in the early 1980s .
>However if you call AMT Ltd on +44(0)  1223 420415 they may be able to help
>. They supply Minimed pumps . There web site is www.applied-medical.co.uk .
>When I started pump therapy I used Actrapid . I was recommended to switch
>to Humalog about a year ago and found it much better all round .
>Ian Grant

Guys/Thomas (where I am now) no longer has any pumpers.

I have been reliably informed that the Royal Free has over Five!!!

(I am feeling decidedly underwhelmed, and wishing I had followed the
university careers advice computer, which said that I should be looking
at a career in merchant banking, rather than following my heart and
becoming a museum curator)

(Underwhelmed by NHS, not by this group, I should add - many, many
thanks for continuing advice and supportive messages.)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)