Re: [IPk] Thank you

>They are both on the IP-UK list - if you send Eleanor and Alex an e-mail
>asking them to contact you directly I am sure they will be in touch as soon
>as they are back from hols (Eleanor) and business trip (Alex)

You can find  any list member's email address by going to the members-only
area at  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org  The 1500 members of the US list
are displayed as well. There's no way to tell whether people are on the US
or UK list, but we're hoping to add this feature soon. There you can also
read people's profiles that they submitted when they joined.

mailto:email @ redacted