Re: [IPk] to pump or not to pump

Pat
I don't think if you are on a pump and financing it yourself that your
consultant would want to get rid of you. I can't see why....
If that is the case then it's definitely time to change clinics.
Yuo might not get any practical help from your doc if he knows nothing
about pumping, that's all. My doc doesn't try and advise me about
things specifically to do with the pump, but he's still happy to do
all the other things at my visits.

Di