Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #92

Hi RObert
I know what you mean. The breakfast one is a nightmare for me too.
Have you tried playing around with the timing of the breakfast bolus?
I found that makes a big difference.
I would typically do the opposite - go low after breakfast and then high a couple of hours later.
Now i take a third of my breakfast bolus about 30 mins. after the meal, and the rest as a square wave over the next 2 hours.
I wonder if adding a square wave (or temp. higher basal) for a couple of hours after breakfast, and keeping your bolus as it is, would help?
Di