Re: [IPk] Re: Baby Boom

>Just wanted to say congratulations about the baby.  You must be really
>excited!  So it's going to be a Pisces kiddie by the sounds of it....still
>if it's a little bit early you might get a bouncing Aquarius baby just like
>I was - lucky you :-) keep us all posted won't you.

Estelle -

I'm more interested to know how well my night-time bg's cope with sleep
deprivation. I'm rather sensitive to this, and partial to a good night's
sleep. That was one of the joys of going on the pump for me: stable
overnight bg = good night's sleep = feel great the next day. But
interrupted night's sleep = bad bg.

But these problems are 6 months away.

mailto:email @ redacted