Re: [IPk] Music

Congratulations on the pregnancy (well, Julia's)!
It must be the time of year or something -
I just discovered I'm going to be an aunt in January.

I heard on the news that it pissed with rain in Munich just as the eclipse was about to start.
> Aha! So we'll be competition for the Pump Girls? (www.pumpgirls.com). Not
> sure I look so good myself...

Hmmm, I bet your musical talent is slightly more than theirs though :-)

Hmm, maths, music and computers....you are the epitome of a pumper, John!