Re: [IPk] infection

> Hi folks
> The site I changed last night (on my leg) is showing distinct signs
> of infection. Red, hot, big lump underneath, sore. Should I get to
> the doc and get some antibiotics or wait and see what happens?
Site infections can be dangerous. Get medicated.

For minor infections, standard treatment is a VERY hot compress two
or more times a day + topical antibiotic continued for a day or two
after the redness disappears. This fixes most infections in a day or
so. Anything more and you need oral antibiotics.