Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #89

Thanks Hilary.
Wow, that certainly sounds complicated!
Never heard anything like that before.
So, does that mean you only change the clock on the pump after a few days?
I can't quite figure out why the actual rates would change though
(aside from a change in activity levels).
Was she skiing or something?

My rates are quite varied (lowest - 0.9, highest - 1.5) and I would be
a bit scared to run during the night at 0.9 instead of 1.3 -
that's over 3 units difference over 8 hours.

Eek, I guess I'm going to have to spend my holiday basal testing!!!