Re: [IPk] Eating late

That's exactly the problem I had on MDI. Since I was using up loads of
energy - sometimes dancing for 6 hours straight through from 5-11 - I
would usually go low to start with and then go high as my basal
insulin ran out.

I also usually do something active at lunchtime or in the afternoon,
like swimming or going to the gym, so I can't eat then either!
My solution is that I hardly ever eat a "proper meal" - I tend to just
eat bits of things throughout the day. Before you jump down my throat
for not eating properly <g>, most of it is very healthy! That way i
never end up doing anything on a full stomach. Again,
a nightmare to try and do on MDI, but so must easier on the pump.