Re: [IPk] Carb Book

> I thought going to bed immediately after a meal, on a full stomach, was bad
> practice for everyone, diabetes or not.

It probably is :-)
But I try to eat at least a couple of hours before I go to bed when
possible. It never seems to bother me though - I don't eat much

During the week my usual schedule involves going straight from work to
dance classes or practice at about 6pm, dancing until 11pm and then
getting home at around 11.30. By which time I need to eat! I can't eat
when dancing althuogh I usually have something small like a piece of
fruit before I start at 6.

Worse to dance on a full stomach than go to bed on one!

At the weekends things are completley varied depending on what I'm
doing - if I'm competing I don't really eat all day until we finish
the competition at around midnight. Otherwise it depends entirely on
where I am and what I'm doing.

You can see why I found MDI so hard!