Re: [IPk] Carb Book

I thought going to bed immediately after a meal, on a full stomach, was bad
practice for everyone, diabetes or not. Julia hates eating less than 2
hours before bed. Gives her bad dreams and a bad night's sleep. A suppose
various digestion hormones and sleep hormones conflict with each other.

I've always found this a problem on holiday, when we tend to eat out and
eat late every night. And then straight off to bed.

mailto:email @ redacted