Re: [IPk] Oxford day

In message <l0313030ab3d1c6fa84bf@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Pat - it would be great to see you too, and anybody else who can make it
>there. It's at St Anne's College. You can get details from Ana Lekaj
>(email @ redacted) tel 0171 462 2612
I'll be at Exeter.  While I love the idea of the BDA being overwhelmed
by a brigade of pro-independent-diabetic thinkers, I am going to be
otherwise occupied for most of the 25th (Rob Inglis is holding a
storytelling workshop on the afternoon, and there will be a concert by a
Danish orchestra in the evening).

Would it be possible to meet in a pub on the Friday night (I've a meal
booked in the Mitre, and it is semi-traditional to drift on to the Turf

With best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)