Re: [IPk] Carb Book

> Also, if I eat anything within a couple of hours of going to bed
> (which I often do since 4 or 5 nights a week I don't get home till
> 11.30pm and I haven't usually eaten) that seems to affect my morning
> BG.

If you eat within 4 - 5 hours of going to bed, it is very hard to
stabalize you bg's at night. The smaller and more "vanilla" you can
keep a late meal, the better you night time stability will be. My
daughter is a chronic late eater and has had this problem for years.
When she eats earlier or eats a light dinner late, things are much
better at night and she will have nice flat bg's otherwise she might
be very high or crash.