Re: [IPk] Carb Book

how do you know much insulin to take if you don't count carbs?
Or do you eat roughly the same things all the time?
NO, I don't have a book of carbs, but I know roughly how much carbs are in most things.
I never use a calculator either, but I know that I need 1 unit per 15g carbs, so it's pretty easy to work out how much to take.
I go by guesswork mostly but it seems to work for me.