Re: [IPk] Carb Book

Moira, that's fantastic news!
So glad you're getting there at last.
The same thing happened to me when I started on the pump. It took a
few weeks and then suddenly it all came right.

Recently, after the last 2 weeks when nothing I could do
would get my BG under control - a combination of the usual problems I
have with Sofsets, enforced lack of exercise and some air bubble
problems - since Monday my Bgs have been spot on again - suddenly,
just like that! It must be somethign about Manchester, as the instant
I got back things were fine. Yesterday my Bg stayed resolutely between 4 and 6,
despite weird eating patterns, alcohol, and a whole bunch of exercise. it's so
exciting when things finally go right just when you've given up hope,
isn't it?

Di