Re: [IPk] teeth

Weird, isn't it?
I have or have had most of the usual things associated with diabetes,
especially those related to infections, and yet my teeth have always
been perfect (the ONLY bit of my body that works properly!). Even
though all the rest of my family have rotten teeth.

people always like to blame things on diabetes but apart from
infections, I think it's just the luck of the draw.
Di