Re: [IPk] Medtronic 640g - new clip design

oh, thank you for the update on clips, Barbara - most encouraging! The clip
is hardly medical, but a good clip is so important. Having lost two of the
original clips (one when on a rock face, aargh) I bought a leather case,
which is enormous, with a ferocious clip which is hard to connect but
(because it is a bent piece of sprung steel) can still come off and did so
last week when I was addressing an audience, who at least learned something
about diabetes and pumps, though I was trying to promote my poetry. The
clip on the old pump was great.
All this surround stuff is really important: I have lost the new meter
which came with my 640G pump and for the last two months (at least) there
are no replacement meters - so can't connect to the pump, and can't upload
the data. I think the Medtronic pump is wonderful, but all the surround
really matters.
Taken with the last posts here,  it seems to me that pump companies need to
talk - and listen - to users rather more.
Steve