Re: [IPk] Any feelings about change from Animas Vibe to Medtronic 640G ?

Thatbs interesting as I moved from the Medtronic Veo to Animas/Dexcom and I
find configuring the alarms much less flexible than on the Veo. On that
device I could tell if not to keep repeating Alerts for a period of time
whilst it was being managed so I could get some sleep between check
reminders. I havenbt found a way to do that on the Animas device.

Both irritatingly give you alerts a few minutes after you calibrate if you
are high, as if you had forgotten in the few minutes that passed. The
Animas also ignores the current BG reading when entering boluses. Neither
give you an alert when your IOB no longer covers your BG, which would be
very useful.

Unless, of course, Ibm missing something.

Tom