[IPk] Medtronic 640g - new clip design

Hi all
I am so fed up of the rain - but on a brighter note I was talking to a
Medtronic rep at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and discovered that
there is a new clip out for the 640g - I phoned customer support and now
have 2 new clips. They are a bit chunkier than the original design, but oh,
so much better - will now clip onto random bits of clothing whilst I get
dressed etc and feel much more secure on my waistband.

Barbara
PS was also given a couple of the new Mio Advance sets to try - loved them,
so much easier than the Mio, pity I have quite a lot of Mios to use up
first!