Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1135

Hi Helen
 Carelink is Java-based so will work on any operating system. However, you just
need to use certain browsers as it wonbt currently work with some newer
versions.
 Itbll work on IE, Safari (for Mac) or older versions of Firefox - just install
one of those on your laptop.

Required Settings
 Platform: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 Desktop, Windows 10, Mac OS X
10.10/10.11/10.12

 Windows 8/8.1 users: Close any browser launched from the Start screen and open
your browser from the desktop.

 Required Browser: IE 10/11 Desktop (Windows), Safari 8/9/10 (Mac OS X), Firefox
38

 Note: Browsers such as Edge, Chrome, and regular Firefox version 52 and above
(not Extended Support Release) have Java plug-in restrictions that will prevent
uploads of your devices.

 If you need assistance, please contact our Client Services department at +44
(0)1923 205167.

Di

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hi
> Babs I completely agree 're the Carelink issue. I can't use it either as my
> laptop throws an error. Its frustrating and I can't afford a new laptop.
 > Di I understand about being sidetracked! Story of my life lol! I do tend to
do