Re: [IPk] AUC

An "excursion" is one of those fun things, like a day trip to the sea-side...

 Well, true as that is, in diabetes management terms, it is when our blood
sugars are recorded as being outside our target range - either above or below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/higher/maths/calculus/integration/revision/5/