[IPk] AUC

Hi all - I'm on day 2 of a trial with an Enlite CGM sensor ( reverted to
Veo for this)
Now that I can download a load of stuff with the care link I am wondering
what exactly it means & signifies - I got 0.54 AUC above limit yesterday
and 0.39 below. What does this mean? What should I be aiming for? What is
an 'excursion' - got 10 of them. MAD % 17.6
Feel a bit on my own trying to make sense of this!
Help much appreciated

Kind regards
Allie