Re: [IPk] Cardiac autonomic disease

Oops hit send too early.I emailed the Professor and his research
coordinator sorted everything for me. They do lots of different tests for
neuropathy (I had my eyeballs numbed and photographed, feet had vvv mild
electric shocks applied to the nerves (which just made me laugh loads)). It
was really interesting and the staff are all really nice.

Siobhan

neuropathy<http://www.jdrf.org.uk/research/getting-involved-in-research/current-trials/developing-corneal-confocal-microscopy-for-human-diabetic-neuropathy>