Re: [IPk] Lethargy

Considering the possibility that it might be diabetes related, has
your diabetes control been somewhat worse in recent months perhaps, or
have you been depressed - I do find that patches of worse control
result in both depression and more fatigue (as part of it or sometimes
seems to be separate). Also have you changed any medications you are
taking for any other conditions?

Hope whatever it is you start to feel better soon,
Nanette