Re: [IPk] Lethargy

 Have they checked your heart? Does your blood pressure change between standing
& sitting? Have they checked your thyroid? Do you have thyroid antibodies?

 It could be your diabetes, but there are some lazy Medics.... If you're a young
woman - you feel unwell because you're pregnant. If you have diabetes - it's the
diabetes. If you're old - it's your age.

 If it is your diabetes, what are your blood sugars affecting to make you
lethargic?