Re: [IPk] Lethargy

Hi Hannah
 I'm sure there'll be a huge chorus of 'it can't be' but even a near normal
average must have highs and lows both causing fatigue and also there are many
other metabolic effects of type 1 on the body.
 Accept and work with your fatigue and maintain blood sugars as near normal
(without hypos) as possible-til the cure!
Best
Christine
Type 1 42 years pumping about 16 years

Sent from my iPad