[IPk] Lethargy

Hi all

I have always needed a lot of sleep but over recent months have felt
very fatigued to the point where the thought of doing anything at all is an
effort!

I'm having blood tests but the common thought from drs is that it is
due to my diabetes. I'm 36, overweight (not obese) and my diabetes is fairly
well controlled.

I think this reason is a cop out but would like to know if this is a
real side effect of diabetes. Would appreciate hearing your experiences.

Thanks
Hannah